Saturday, July 5, 2008

I have been awarded.

This is probably one of very few non-poetic posts this blog will have. One of my newer friends, Daisy has awarded this blog the "Arte Y Pico" award. This is the first award this blog has received.

Here are the rules for the Arte y Pico award:
1) pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.

First blog I would like to award this to is Media Matters. Struke does a great job using a newer form of communication-blogging, to give his views of the "more traditional" forms of mass communication and what they are lacking nowadays.

Second blog is Unglazed. Jen is my newest blogging friend and adds a new dimension to those on my blog roll. Her Christian views and the log cabin that was built with love are central points to this exceptional blog.

Third up, Life is a Roller Coaster. Sindi has been a good friend to many on my blog roll for quite awhile. Her love, humor, and photography make this blog a must read.

Fourth, Bella Builds a House. Our friend, aka the green nurse, is working on the next dream house she and her family will move in and wants to share the experience with us all.

Lastly, Pat J. (at least in my mind) knows it all. Pat gives his conservative political views in a very humorous way.

Check out all the winners, as well as Daisy's two blogs, Dancing With Daisy and Smiling With Daisy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cliff!

I love your new blog...looks great! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Connie said...

Congrats to the winners! :D

Pat Jenkins said...

i would like to thank me, myself, and i for this award. for without them none of this would have been possible!!

Jen said...

"In everything give thanks"

So....thank you!!!!! :)

Sindi said...

I am so honored to get this award. I have been so busy that I have not had time to blog. It makes me feel good to know that even though I am busy, I still have such wonderful blogger friends waiting for me. You are a wonderful person Cliff. You make every one feel so special. Thank you my cherished friend.